Published on 15 March 2023 at 16:04

You need to get your Tax File Number aka TFN number. This can be done online.

We did this when we were in AU.

Do provide your TFN to your workplace HR/admin for tax purposes. 

Here's the link: How to get my TFN?

Add comment


There are no comments yet.

Create Your Own Website With Webador